Increase your bottom line by taking advantage of our no-cost energy services for your business or organization.
No-cost or reduced-cost energy saving upgrades:
- LED and compact fluorescent light exchanges.
- LED Open signs when replacing existing neon signs.
- Hot water saving technologies.
- And too many other options to list!
No-cost facility energy services such as:
- No obligation assessment of lighting, refrigeration, process equipment, heating & ventilation systems, and other energy-saving opportunities at your business.
- Reports with available incentives, recommendations, and a financial summary.
- Start to finish project management.
- Incentives paid directly to participating contractors.
- Assistance with 0%-interest project financing on your utility bill.
- Negotiated discounts with qualified contractors and distributors.
Take the First Step
Owners and renters in Humboldt County that are Pacific Gas and Electric Company customers are eligible. Call us at 707-269-1700 to find out more, or download an application here.
Funding is limited. Services and incentives are provided on a first-come first-served basis and only while funding lasts. California consumers are not obligated to purchase any full-fee service or other service not funded by this program. This program is funded by California utility customers and administered by PG&E under the auspices of the California Public Utilities Commission.