The Redwood Coast Energy Authority (RCEA) is a Joint Powers Authority whose members include the County of Humboldt, the Cities of Arcata, Blue Lake, Eureka, Ferndale, Fortuna, Rio Dell, and Trinidad, and the Humboldt Bay Municipal Water District.
- Please visit our Community Events page for details about upcoming Community Choice Energy Program Open House events happening around Humboldt County.
- RCEA is Hiring! Applications are being accepted for the following position:
- RCEA is hosting monthly Energy Upgrade California™ Home Upgrade Homeowners Workshops! The next workshop will be held on February 17, 2016 from 5:30pm to 6:30pm. For more information, call (707)269-1700.
- The next Board of Directors Meeting will be held on February 22, 2016.
- The next Eureka Energy Committee meeting is at 5:30pm Monday, February 1, 2016.