The Redwood Coast Energy Authority (RCEA) is a Joint Powers Authority whose members include the County of Humboldt; the Cities of Arcata, Blue Lake, Eureka, Ferndale, Fortuna, Rio Dell, and Trinidad; and the Humboldt Bay Municipal Water District.
- RCEA is solicitating bids from contractors for the installation of electric vehicle charging equipment - click here to view the Request for Bids.
- Redwood Coast Energy Authority is hiring!
- Redwood Coast Energy Authority welcomes the AmeriCorps CivicSpark Team! See the press release here.
- RCEA will be hosting monthly Energy Upgrade California™ Home Upgrade Homeowners Workshops! The next workshop will be held on March 18, 2015 from 5:30pm to 6:30pm. For more information or to register for a workshop, call 707-269-1700.
- The February Board of Directors Meeting has been cancelled. The next Redwood Coast Energy Authority Board of Directors Meeting will be held on March 16, 2015.
- The next Eureka Energy Committee meeting will be February 25, 2015. The agenda for the meeting is here.