The Redwood Coast Energy Authority (RCEA) is a Joint Powers Authority whose members include the County of Humboldt, the Cities of Arcata, Blue Lake, Eureka, Ferndale, Fortuna, Rio Dell, and Trinidad, and the Humboldt Bay Municipal Water District.
- The Humboldt County Office of Education is soliciting bids for an LED re-lamp and retrofit project. Click here to view the bid packet.
- Do you know how a Community Choice Aggregation (CCA) program would affect you as a customer? Find the answer and many more details in the CCE Frequently Asked Questions.
- Check out the July edition of the North Coast Plug-in Electric Vehicle Project newsletter!
- RCEA is inviting firms to submit qualifications for energy assessment and design services on an ongoing basis. Please view the full Request for Qualifications here.
- RCEA is hosting monthly Homeowners Workshops! The next workshop will be held on September 21, 2016 from 12:00PM to 1:00PM. For more information, call (707)269-1700.
- The next Board of Directors Meeting will be a Special Public Meeting held on September 12, 2016 at 5:00 pm at the Warfinger Building in Eureka.
- Solar at the McKinleyville Airport? Get the scoop here.
- The Local Government Commission and the State of California will be hosting the 2nd California Adaptation Forum in Long Beach, September 7-8 2016. Visit CaliforniaAdaptationForum.org to learn more and to sign up for updates today!
|Visit us on Facebook for project updates and energy news.|