The Redwood Coast Energy Authority (RCEA) is a Joint Powers Authority whose members include the County of Humboldt; the Cities of Arcata, Blue Lake, Eureka, Ferndale, Fortuna, Rio Dell, and Trinidad; and the Humboldt Bay Municipal Water District.
- Redwood Coast Energy Authority is hiring!
- Redwood Coast Energy Authority welcomes the AmeriCorps CivicSpark Team! See the press release here.
- RCEA is hosting monthly Energy Upgrade California™ Home Upgrade Homeowners Workshops! The next workshop will be held on June 17, 2015 from 12pm to 1pm. For more information or to register for a workshop, call 707-269-1700.
- The next Redwood Coast Energy Authority Board of Directors Meeting will be held on June 1, 2015.
- The next Eureka Energy Committee meeting will be May 27, 2015.