The Redwood Coast Energy Authority (RCEA) is a Joint Powers Authority whose members include the County of Humboldt; the Cities of Arcata, Blue Lake, Eureka, Ferndale, Fortuna, Rio Dell, and Trinidad; and the Humboldt Bay Municipal Water District.
- Redwood Coast Energy Authority is hiring!
- Redwood Coast Energy Authority welcomes the AmeriCorps CivicSpark Team! See the press release here.
- RCEA will be hosting monthly Energy Upgrade California™ Home Upgrade Homeowners Workshops! The next workshop will be held on February 18, 2015 from 12pm to 1pm.
- The next Redwood Coast Energy Authority Board of Directors Meeting will be held on February 23, 2015.
- The January Eureka Energy Committe Meeting has been cancelled. The Eureka Energy Committee meeting will be February 25, 2015.