We've moved! Our office is now located at 633 3rd Street in Eureka.
The Redwood Coast Energy Authority (RCEA) is a Joint Powers Authority whose members include the County of Humboldt; the Cities of Arcata, Blue Lake, Eureka, Ferndale, Fortuna, Rio Dell, and Trinidad; and the Humboldt Bay Municipal Water District.
- Redwood Coast Energy Authority is hiring!
- Electric Vehicle Ride & Drive on Saturday, March 15th at Redwood Acres!
- RCEA will be hosting monthly Energy Upgrade California Homeowners Workshops! The next workshop will be held on Wednesday, March 19th. For more information call Katey Carpenter, (707)269-1700 or click here to register.
- We are now scheduling No-Cost Energy Efficiency Assessments for Humboldt County residents! Call today for an application or download it here.
- Agenda for the next Board of Directors meeting, March 17, 2014, is here.
- Agenda for the next Eureka Energy Committee meeting is here.