The Redwood Coast Energy Authority (RCEA) is a Joint Powers Authority whose members include the County of Humboldt; the Cities of Arcata, Blue Lake, Eureka, Ferndale, Fortuna, Rio Dell, and Trinidad; and the Humboldt Bay Municipal Water District.
- Statewide Climate Response Program coming to the North Coast! It was announced this week that CivicSpark – a Governor’s Initiative of AmeriCorps – will launch across California and the Redwood Coast Energy Authority will be acting as a regional partner, helping to coordinate the program for the North Coast. Click here to read the press release.
- RCEA will be hosting monthly Energy Upgrade California Home Upgrade Homeowners Workshops! The next workshop will be held on October 15th from 12:00pm to 1:00pm. For more information call Katey Schmidt at (707)269-1700 or click here to register.
- The September 15, 2014 Board Meeting is cancelled.
- The next Board Meeting will be held on October 20, 2014.
- The next Eureka Energy Committee meeting will be held on September 24, 2014. Agenda for the next meeting is here.