We've moved! Our office is now located at 633 3rd Street in Eureka.
The Redwood Coast Energy Authority (RCEA) is a Joint Powers Authority whose members include the County of Humboldt; the Cities of Arcata, Blue Lake, Eureka, Ferndale, Fortuna, Rio Dell, and Trinidad; and the Humboldt Bay Municipal Water District.
- We are now scheduling No-Cost Energy Efficiency Assessments for Humboldt County residents! Call today for an application or download it here.
- New North Coast Plug-in Electric Vehicle Project Newsletter!
- State awards $1.75M to Humboldt clean energy project! Find the press release here.
- The final draft of the Comprehensive Action Plan for Energy (CAPE) for the county is available here.
- Agenda for the next Board of Directors meeting is here.
- Agenda for the next Eureka Energy Committee meeting is here.