We've moved! Our office is now located at 633 3rd Street in Eureka.
The Redwood Coast Energy Authority (RCEA) is a Joint Powers Authority whose members include the County of Humboldt; the Cities of Arcata, Blue Lake, Eureka, Ferndale, Fortuna, Rio Dell, and Trinidad; and the Humboldt Bay Municipal Water District.
- We'll be out and about in the community all month long to celebrate Earth Day. Go here for a list of events or check out our calendar.
- Redwood Coast Energy Authority is hiring!
Program Assistant- Accounting/Human Resources
- Join us for our next FREE workshop! HVAC Fundamentals- New Ideas for Novices Thursday May 1st and friday May 2nd 8:30 to 4:30 at the Arcata Community Center. Free continental breakfast and lunch will be served. For more information call Katey Carpenter 707-269-1700 or click here.
- RCEA will be hosting monthly Energy Upgrade California Homeowners Workshops! The next workshop will be held on Wednesday, May 21, 2014. For more information call Katey Carpenter, (707)269-1700 or click here to register.
- We are now scheduling No-Cost Energy Efficiency Assessments for Humboldt County residents! Call today for an application or download it here.
- The April 21, 2014 Board Meeting has been rescheduled.
- The next Board Meeting will be held April 28, 2014.
- Agenda for the next Eureka Energy Committee meeting is here.