The Redwood Coast Energy Authority (RCEA) is a Joint Powers Authority whose members include the County of Humboldt; the Cities of Arcata, Blue Lake, Eureka, Ferndale, Fortuna, Rio Dell, and Trinidad; and the Humboldt Bay Municipal Water District.
- Redwood Coast Energy Authority is hiring!
- Redwood Coast Energy Authority welcomes the AmeriCorps CivicSpark Team! See the press release here.
- RCEA will be hosting monthly Energy Upgrade California™ Home Upgrade Homeowners Workshops! The next workshop will be held on December 17 from 12:00pm to 1:00pm. For more information call Katey Schmidt at (707)269-1700 or click here to register.
- The December Board of Directors meeting has been cancelled. The next Redwood Coast Energy Authority Board of Directors Meeting will be held on January 26, 2015.
- The Eureka Energy Committee meeting will be January 28, 2015.