We've moved! Our office is now located at 633 3rd Street in Eureka.
The Redwood Coast Energy Authority (RCEA) is a Joint Powers Authority whose members include the County of Humboldt; the Cities of Arcata, Blue Lake, Eureka, Ferndale, Fortuna, Rio Dell, and Trinidad; and the Humboldt Bay Municipal Water District.
- Statewide Climate Response Program Coming to the North Coast! It was announced this week that CivicSpark – a Governor’s Initiative of AmeriCorps – will launch across California and that the Redwood Coast Energy Authority will be acting as a regional partner, helping to coordinate the program for the North Coast. Click here to read the press release.
- RCEA will be hosting monthly Energy Upgrade California Homeowners Workshops! The next workshop will be held on Wednesday, September 17, 2014. For more information call Katey Carpenter, (707)269-1700 or click here to register.
- There will be a Special Board Meeting held on August 29, 2014. The agenda for the Special Board Meeting is here.
- The next Board Meeting will be held on September 15, 2014.
- The next Eureka Energy Committee meeting will be held on August 27, 2014
- The agenda for the next Eureka Energy Committee meeting is here.